Learn the creative process involved in bringing a concept to life and building a fashion collection that tells a story! This 2-week or 4-week, virtual, intensive program tailored specifically to high school students explores the role of today’s fashion in social change and the expression of identity. Through flexible online learning, you will:
- find your inspiration and experiment with techniques to create a design concept for a collection through drawing and illustration
- observe a Paris designer bring a garment to life from research and inspiration to sketches, fabric choices, and final reveal!
- receive direct guidance from a Parsons mentor who can support you throughout your journey and deepen your learning experience
- participate in a special Insider’s Challenge where you can demonstrate your learning and immediately apply your newly found knowledge
- earn a Certificate of Completion from Parsons Paris
This program is open to high school students and recent high school graduates. Many enroll to develop a portfolio for the college admissions process. No prerequisites required.
- Access to API alumni network & API Ambassador Program
- Post-program evaluation
- Open to all high school students; no background or previous experience required.