We invite you to study abroad with API in beautiful Budapest, Hungary! You can select from a wide array of courses conducted in English in the fields of business, economics, humanities and social sciences. This program also offers volunteer opportunities for those looking to give back to their host community.
Come explore this affordable and cosmopolitan European capital city, experience the fascinating Hungarian culture, take advantage of countless opportunities to meet locals, and earn valuable academic credit toward your degree!
Pre Departure Services
Orientation Materials and Resources
Access to International Phone Plans
API Alumni Network
On Site Services
Medical and Life Insurance
Social and Cultural Activities
Welcome and Farewell Group Meals
Re-Entry Materials and Support
Alumni Network and API Ambassador Program
- Minimum 2.5 G.P.A.
- Students must be currently enrolled in a U.S. or foreign university
- Open to freshmen (2nd semester), sophomores, juniors, and seniors
- Open to all levels of Hungarian speakers
- Completed API application
- University Approval Form
- One official transcript
- Additional supplemental materials
- Entry requirement: valid passport with supporting documents (more information provided post-acceptance)