We invite you to participate in this unprecedented opportunity to study at two world-renowned schools of fashion and design. In this traveling program, you'll learn from some of the best fashion and design minds in the world, beginning at Parsons Paris – The New School, and continuing on to finish the program in Florence at Polimoda.
Luxury Design and Management is a specialized summer program that focuses on the essence, the heritage and the organization of high-end industries. Through a combination of lectures, interactions with industry professionals, atelier visits, experiential workshops and team work, students learn about the French and Italian leading luxury sectors, while providing them with an interdisciplinary introduction of their processes and specificities at the crossroads of design innovation, business and culture.
Experience two wildly different cultures and fashion hubs, enhance your resume, earn valuable academic credit, and expand your future career possibilities by joining API on this incredible program!
Pre Departure Services
Orientation Materials and Resources
Access to International Phone Plans
API Alumni Network
On Site Services
Medical and Life Insurance
Social and Cultural Activities
Welcome and Farewell Group Meals
Monthly Transit Pass
Day Trips (one per session)
Re-Entry Materials and Support
Alumni Network and API Ambassador Program
- Minimum 2.75 G.P.A.
- Completed API application
- Official Transcript
- University Approval Form (U.S. applicants only)
- Open to university-level juniors, seniors, and adult learners
- Non-native English speakers must provide TOEFL scores of 79 or above or IELTS scores of 6.5 or above to show proof of English proficiency
- Entry requirements for US and EU passport holders: a valid passport
- Entry requirements for all other international students: consult the French Consulate in your home country
- Students who are currently enrolled at The New School will not be required to submit a letter of recommendation, official transcript or university contact information form