We invite you to study abroad with API in France at the Université Paris Dauphine! This exciting program allows you to select from an array of courses with French students across multiple academic disciplines, offered in English or French (for students at the advanced level or higher). This program also offers the opportunity to complete an optional teaching internship in a local school.
Study alongside French and international students, earn valuable academic credit toward your degree, advance your French language skills, experience life in the majestic "City of Light," and explore all this beautiful country has to offer!
*Please note there are three spots per semester (fall and spring). UMass students have priority; non UMass applicants will be notified by mid-May for Fall programs or mid-October for Spring programs if they have been accepted.
Pre Departure Services
Orientation Materials and Resources
Access to International Phone Plans
API Alumni Network
On Site Services
Medical and Life Insurance
Social and Cultural Activities
Welcome and Farewell Group Meals
Monthly Transit Pass
Housing (including meals and laundry with some options)
Language and Culture Tools
Re-Entry Materials and Support
Alumni Network and API Ambassador Program
- Minimum 3.0 G.P.A.
- Open to sophomores (2nd semester), juniors and seniors
- Advanced/superior level of French preferred
- University Approval Form
- Entry requirements: valid passport with student visa
- Official transcript
- 2 passport I.D. photos
- Students taking coursework in French will take a language placement test
- Supplemental application requirements are solicited upon receipt of API application
- UMass Amherst students only: Apply directly through the UMass Amherst International Programs Office before starting the API application