The GEM program has earned a reputation as a prestigious center for international business study in the heart of the French Alps. It is considered one of Financial Times’ Top 50 European business schools and has been recognized by the international accreditation boards of AACSB, AMBA, and EQUIS. This program is open to sophomores, juniors, and seniors; all participants must have completed a minimum of 30 U.S. semester credits, of which at least 15 credits are business-related.
Pre Departure Services
Orientation Materials and Resources
Access to International Phone Plans
API Alumni Network
On Site Services
Medical and Life Insurance
Social and Cultural Activities
Welcome and Farewell Group Meals
Monthly Transit Pass
Housing (including meals and laundry with some options)
Re-Entry Materials and Support
Alumni Network and API Ambassador Program
- Minimum 2.75 G.P.A.
- Open to sophomores, juniors, and seniors (students must be juniors in order to take international business courses)
- Participants must have completed a minimum of 30 U.S. semester credits, of which who have completed at least 15 credits are business-related credits.
- Previous knowledge of French is not required for admission, but it is strongly recommended.
- Completed API application
- Official transcript
- 3 short essays (additional information available upon request)
- Program of study statement
- Entry Requirements: Valid passport with student visa (more information provided post-acceptance)