If you are looking to differentiate your resume, earn essential skills that employers value, and grow your professional network -- all from the comfort of home! -- then the API Virtual Global Internship program is for you!
API will match you with an international organization based on your skills, experience, and professional and personal goals. Students will have the opportunity to meet with a career coach to review potential employer matches, learn how to format their resume and statement of purpose to get the position and be enrolled in a career support learning experience to further refine their skills prior to beginning their work experience.
Full and part-time placements are available!
- Full-time internships will require a commitment of up to 32 hours a week.
- Part-time internship placements will require a commitment of up to 20 hours per week.
- Employer matching based on your skills, experience, and goals
- Career Coaching
- Guided activities for professional skill-building
- Access to API alumni network & API Ambassador Program
- Post-program evaluation
- Must be in good academic standing
- Cover Letter
- Unofficial Transcript(s)
- Required equipment: Laptop with reliable internet access