We invite you to spend your summer with API in France at the prestigious Parsons Paris! This exciting program is open to high school students entering their junior or senior year and recent high school graduates, and offers an introduction to the the study of art and design at a world-renowned institution.
Develop your portfolio, earn valuable academic credit, experience life in the majestic "City of Light," and explore all this beautiful country has to offer!
Pre Departure Services
Orientation Materials and Resources
Access to International Phone Plans
API Alumni Network
On Site Services
Medical and Life Insurance
Social and Cultural Activities
Welcome and Farewell Group Meals
Monthly Transit Pass
Day Trips (one per session)
Re-Entry Materials and Support
Alumni Network and API Ambassador Program
- Ages: 16 – 18
- Minimum 2.75 G.P.A. (Exceptions may be made on a case-by-case basis, and students below this threshold are encouraged to apply. These students may be asked to submit a letter of recommendation and participate in a Skype interview.)
- Completed API application
- Non-native English speakers must provide TOEFL scores of 79 or above or IELTS scores of 6.5 or above to show proof of English proficiency. These students may be asked to participate in a Skype interview to determine English proficiency.
- Entry requirements for US and EU passport holders: a valid passport
- Entry requirements for all other international students: consult the French Consulate in your home country