Click Here to Find Classes
Students will participate in an intensive 5-day, non-credit course at either Central Saint Martins or London College of Communication, world-renowned colleges specializing in art, design, communications, fashion, and the performing arts. With campuses located in the center of one of the world’s most cosmopolitan and cutting-edge cities, students interested in theatre and film will encounter endless muses to spark their creativity and passion for their art!
- Arrive in London!
- Meet API at Heathrow airport and travel together to orientation hotel to begin safety,
transportation, and housing orientation sessions.
- Group welcome dinner at a traditional British pub!
- Morning walking tour of central London, including Trafalgar Square, Big Ben, Houses of
Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, Piccadilly Circus, and Leicester Square.
- Lunch in Covent Garden.
FILM: Tour boutique film school, London Film Academy (LFA). Visit James Bond Exhibit at
London Film Museum.
THEATRE: Backstage tour of one of the oldest theatres in London, the Theatre Royal Drury Lane.
FILM: London film, TV, and book trailer tour, including locations for Doctor Who, Sherlock
Holmes, Elizabeth and the Golden Age, Shakespeare in Love, and Harry Potter.
THEATRE: Tour Shakespeare’s iconic Globe Theatre.
Participate in an exclusive workshop delivered by local professionals!
Afternoon visit to the British Museum.
- Morning visit to the Warner Brothers Harry Potter Studios.
- Overnight excursion to Stratford-upon-Avon, home of William Shakespeare, including an
evening performance by the Royal Shakespeare Company.
- Tour various sites and properties significant in the life of Shakespeare.
- Return to London.
10:00am – 4:00pm
FILM: Filmmaking Portfolio Preparation Course at University of the Arts, London -- London
College of Communication (LCC)
THEATRE: Acting Workshop at University of the Arts, London -- Central Saint Martins (CSM)
- Afternoon cultural and recreational activities.*
- Group farewell dinner on Day 10.
- Return to Heathrow airport to depart for the U.S.
*Cultural activities may include a West End performance, double-decker bus tour, British film
night, a performance at the Globe Theatre, etc.
This itinerary is subject to change.
- Participate in interactive workshops organized exclusively for API and delivered by top-class professionals in the fields of theater or film
- Explore an interest in theater or film through an intensive week-long course at one of Europe's top art schools
- Enjoy daily social and cultural activities related to your area of interest, including backstage tours, performances, and museum visits